Cycling breaks in southern Andalucia
Fabulous cycling in La Alpujarra – one of the most beautiful parts of Spain.
An abundance of cycle routes
La Alpujarra, on the lower slopes of the Sierra Nevada, Andalucía, has a breathtaking variety of scenery. Enjoy quiet, traffic-free country roads, the purest mountain air – with the warm Andalucían sun on your back.
Take in gorges, valleys and routes through beautiful Moorish villages or to the coast and back, before returning to the house to relax in your own private oasis.
If you fancy a challenge, there’s Trevélez – or the magnificant Mulhacén, Spain’s highest mainland mountain.
Great bikes – delivered to the door
We’ve teamed up with a professional, well-established company:
- good-quality, fully-maintained bikes
- choose road or mountain bikes
- bikes delivered to Almond Hill House
- models include Tarmac SL4 Elite (Specialized) and Pro SL (Rose)
- route guidance – with maps
- bike hire between 18€ and 22€ a day (based on 7-day hire)
`First time cycling in the Sierra Nevada – it’s been the perfect holiday location.´
Lars and friends – October 2016
Flexibility to suit your needs
Enjoy complete control over your cycle break:
- choose when to come – no set dates
- come in a small or larger group
- airport transfers (if required)
- arrive to a full fridge and pantry
- walking, birdwatching and horse riding optional activities
`Everything has been perfect and very relaxing – except the mountain biking, which is world class.´
Malte, Sophie and friends – September 2015
All the comfort you need – in a great location
There’s plenty of space to relax at Almond Hill House:
- two acres of private grounds with stunning mountain views
- five beautiful en-suite bedrooms, plus two single/twin
- wi-fi throughout
- a modern, fully-equipped kitchen
- rural yet near town for bars and restaurants
- Granada and the Alhambra less than an hour away
`Such a special place – it really is quite difficult to leave´
Richard & Cindy – July 2016
Prices and guest numbers
Almond Hill House consists of the main house and the Jasmine room annex (providing an extra en-suite bedroom, if required). The ideal number of guests for a cycling break is between 6 and 10, depending on your preference for single-occupied or twin/double rooms. We suggest the Jasmine room annex is hired for guest numbers between 8 and 10 – add £200 (per week) to the prices below. See the house layout (opens new window).
Minimum 2 nights, depending on size of group and time of year. Small group? Please get in contact.
Prices below are for accommodation only, per week. Prices in Pounds Sterling £. Payment accepted in Euros (rate based on interbank exchange rate on date of booking).
|24 June – 15 Sept 2017||1900||1900||1900||2005||2110|
|16 Sept – 6 Oct 2017||1400||1470||1540||1610||1680|
|7 Oct – 3 Nov 2017||1200||1270||1340||1410||1480|
|4 Nov – 18 Dec 2017||900||900||900||970||1040|
|19 Dec – 7 Jan 2018||1500||1570||1640||1710||1780|
|8 Jan – 16 March 2018||950||950||950||1020||1090|
|17 March – 27 April 2018||1200||1270||1340||1410||1480|
|28 April – 22 June 2018||1450||1520||1590||1660||1730|
Book your break
Contact us: Get in contact or call on +34 627 599 331 to book your cycling break.Find out more about the house, grounds, area and activities.