Run a yoga retreat…the perfect venue
Almond Hill House is a restored, 200-year-old farmhouse set in two acres of olive groves – located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, Andalucía.
Room for everyone, places to escape
Almond Hill House is a lovely self-catering venue for small yoga retreats. Immerse yourself in beautiful surroundings and enjoy a managed yoga retreat with meals – or run your own retreat.
- two acres of private grounds with stunning views
- wooden studio (45 sqm) with electricity – for yoga sessions
- seven bedrooms (single, twin or double), six bathrooms
- air-conditioning and central heating
- wi-fi throughout
- large pool (10m X 5m)
- fully-equiped kitchen, fresh local produce
SonoYoga retreat – June 2019
Following the success of their 2018 retreat at Almond Hill House SonoYoga are running a 7-day yoga retreat next year. Sharon is an experienced yoga teacher who, with her chef husband Richard, offers a memorable experience of yoga and delicious, healthy meals.
- two 90-minute yoga sessions a day (one on Wednesday)
- yoga mats, bricks and straps provided
- breakfast and evening meal – freshly-prepared each day on site
- mid-week guided walk of the local area
- extra activities like cycling and horse riding (on request)
Contact Sharon at SonoYoga for detailed itinerary and to book your place.
Want to run your own yoga retreat?
If you’d like to run a retreat at Almond Hill House, get in touch. The house can accommodate up to 10 people, including retreat leader and chef. Yoga mats, bricks and straps can be provided.
We can put you in touch with third-party providers for activities – including guided walks, horse riding and trips out – and airport transfers.
Please note that your retreat will need to be in partnership with your own chef/caterer to prepare meals.
Explore Moorish villages, the Sierra Nevada, beaches of the Costa Tropical and magical Granada – all within 35 minutes to an hour away. And getting here is easy.
- located in the charming hamlet of Las Barreras
- rural and yet near a town with its restaurants, bars and shops
- 20/25 walk to town across the countryside
- flights from various UK and non-UK airports to Málaga (90 minute drive) and from London City airport to Granada (55 minute drive)
See bottom of page for map/location.