Children at Almond Hill House
Everthing you need to know if kids are staying at Almond Hill House.
The perfect destination
Families tell us how child-friendly the house is. Away from busy roads, there’s plenty of space to run around and have fun.
The property is great for extended families to be together – bedrooms can be set up as family suites with other rooms set apart for the grandparents.
Whether it’s the all-important gated pool, beautifully-soft lawn or the abundance of fun things to do – we’re confident your child will have a great time.
Babies and toddlers
We offer the following, so you don’t need to bring them:
- two high chairs
- two travel cots
- plastic bowls, plates, cups and spoons
- baby monitor
- baby bath
- dimmable night-lights
The local shops are a 5 minute drive for nappies and baby food.
The children will be kept happy…
- table tennis in the Olive Hut
- 10m x 5m swimming pool with toys
- nature walks straight from the house
- bird sanctuary (with meerkats!) in Almuñecar
- our orchard to explore
- boules and board games
- horse riding
- beach and pedaloes on the coast
- chocolate factory in Pampaneira
- traditional Alpujarran house/museum in Bubión
- castles in Almuñecar, Salobreña and Lanjarón
- honey and water museums in Lanjarón – plus great ice-cream
- two summer waterparks around an hour away
- the cave houses of Sacromonte in Granada
- science park in Granada