Run a yoga retreat…the perfect venue
Almond Hill House is a restored, 200-year-old farmhouse set in two acres of olive groves – located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, Andalucía.
Room for everyone, places to escape
Almond Hill House is a lovely self-catering venue for small yoga retreats. Immerse yourself in beautiful surroundings with myriad nooks and crannies to spend time with the group, or to find privacy.
- two acres of private grounds with stunning views
- wooden studio (45 sqm) with electricity – for yoga sessions
- six bedrooms (single, twin or double), six bathrooms
- air-conditioning and central heating
- wi-fi throughout, including outside
- large pool (10m X 5m)
- fully-equiped kitchen
Want to run your own yoga retreat?
If you’d like to run a retreat at Almond Hill House, get in touch.
- the property can accommodate up to 9 people, including retreat leader(s)
- top quality yoga mats, bricks and straps can be provided (‘Yogamatters’)
- we can put you in touch with third-party providers for activities – including guided walks, horse riding, plus airport transfers
Note: your retreat will need to be in partnership with your own chef/caterer to prepare meals.
Get in touch for more information and prices. Please include planned group size and dates.
Explore Moorish villages, the Sierra Nevada, beaches of the Costa Tropical and magical Granada – all within 35 minutes to an hour away. And getting here is easy.
- located in the charming hamlet of Las Barreras
- rural and yet near a town with its restaurants, bars and shops
- 20/25 walk to town across the countryside
- flights from various UK and non-UK airports to Málaga (90 minute drive) and from London City airport to Granada (55 minute drive)